Sunday, August 27, 2006

Busy Busy

My wife and I continue to go through our books and add them to Blibliophil.org. We now have over 1k books listed (but we can see the end in site). I recently started going through my own list and labeled some of the series I have collected. I also started keeping a list of the books I am currently reading as a label.

On another front, my wife and I are expecting our first child to be born towards the end of Sept. So far the doctors believe it is a girl. With the abundance of pink things we have been getting we are hoping that this turns out to be true (we had some other friends that had a baby boy a few years ago despite the fact that the OB told them the entire pregnancy that they were going to have a girl). I spent all of yesterday on the road driving to NY to get a crib and a few other things we purchased on ebay. The trip turned out fine but I was exhausted by the end of the day.

No comments: